The Holy Cross College in Dhaka

The deceptive and manipulative nature of an education institute that is corrupting the youth of Bangladesh.

Zakir Hossain
Zakir Hossain
Dec 6, 2009
51 Comments | 7497 Views | 85 Hits
Rating: 1 Zakir Hossain , The Holy Cross College in Dhaka Zakir Hossain , The Holy Cross College in Dhaka Zakir Hossain , The Holy Cross College in Dhaka Zakir Hossain , The Holy Cross College in Dhaka Zakir Hossain , The Holy Cross College in Dhaka
News and Events

The holy cross college in Dhaka, Bangladesh is one of the most deceptive educational institutes, are misleading our people and children. The result of the board exams is good only in the science section because they politically manipulate to get good students admitted. Since they get good students the students themselves make good result; it’s not really the credit of the institute. And the use their political influence to get the good students admitted.

There are several complains of treating the Muslim students in that school badly, they are even forced to take off their clothes to match their way, several students have been harassed for wearing hijab or borka. They do take Muslim students admitted but they don’t teach them as Muslims. The Holy Cross College is actually a propaganda institute to convert Muslim girls into Christians. They start their propaganda from kindergarten till class 12.

Several Muslim students have been harassed at the road side in front of the College to take off their borka/hijab while standing on the road. Several Muslim girls get punished for behaving like Muslims (!). A senior teacher named sister Polin have been known to be very active against wearing properly long clothes or dressing up with modesty. Several other teachers followed her example, and still do.

There are many clear prove of their propaganda, the song, that they make all of their students to sing every day, is forbidden for Muslims and Hindus to sing, but still they force them to sing such racist and bigoted verses. Such as, they have more than 92% Muslim and Hindu students, and the school makes them say that they “hail to the holy cross”. It is notable that it doesn’t say that the they hail to the college but they hail to the holy cross, which might be alright for a catholic to say that but why would anyone else hail to holy cross? Isn’t that Hitler-istic to force or deceive some children to say things that are against their own religion? Further in that Song it says “Holy Cross, we shall be loyal, holy Cross, we shall be true”; it should be noted that it’s the cross that they are asking you to be loyal and true not the college. How can they force everyone from every religion to say such things? Besides they are children, most of them are young. Isn’t it inhuman to oppress children against their own religion? Isn’t it disrespectful to other religions? They don’t really respect any other religion as long as they manipulate them to use for their own benefit.

The church sisters of the congress of the holy cross are appointed in a non-Christian country with the mission to convert the non-christians, specially the tribal people of Bangladesh who are being in minority and they have quota system for admitting them, mostly in humanities and commerce group. That’s why these groups have comparatively bad result in the board examinations. But to make a good face with the good result they admit good students with good results in mainly science section as well as others and keep them busy with exams and propaganda, so they can make good result for themselves and bring good name for the College.

This political practice is being continued since several years now and they have successfully converted a lot of students. There have been several news in the National news papers in Bangladesh that some of the teachers control some corrupted people in the education board of Dhaka with the money they get from the foreign donors and manipulated question papers and results several times. Otherwise, if you compare the number of teachers and the qualification of the teachers are not very bright.

Moreover in lower classes they keep the children occupied with extra-curricular activities so much that it only brings good a displayable advertise for the College and the students are extremely in false condition. To eliminate these bad students (made by holy cross college) they just transfer them to other schools or don’t allow them to study in science group or the group of their choice.

I personally know several students who get mental trauma and confidence loss because of the behavior they get from the teachers of the College. Several students have lost the chance to study in subjects of their choice.

The church might have a noble cause of converting the non-Christians and show them the light of Jesus Christ, but the way the administration of Holy Cross College Dhaka is treating their students, and manipulating the children with propaganda is nothing more than dirty politics and dirty marketing of a very generous religion. In Bible there are several places where it is said to show respect to other religions but they ignore Bible and goes against the teaching of Jesus Christ.

Author's note: the holy cross college dhaka, church, holy cross, reply, the true face of the holy cross college.
Keywords: the holy cross college dhaka, church, holy cross, reply, the true face of the holy cross college.

Comments on this article

Tina, S , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Tina S : Your article is excellent and all facts are almost true. But there are few mistakes. Only college has quotas for Christian students' but only for Humanities and Commerce sections. But in school there is No quota system. Candidates who has elder sisters in the same school then they get some favor only. I know very few about the college activities. But there is no evidence that the Church Sisters are trying to convert Muslim students.

Dec 7, 2009 at 09:06 AM, Monday

Tina, S , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Tina S : Muslim students are not allowed to wear "borka" and do you know many Muslim teachers are telling this more than Christians!? Whatever, if this college is troublesome then why Muslims do admit here! There are so many Muslim schools in Bangladesh. And why do Muslim teachers allow this? Why do the Muslim teachers wear more fancy dresses than Christian teachers?? And I know very well that most of the Muslim students wear mean dress than any Christian student.

Dec 7, 2009 at 09:08 AM, Monday

Tina, S , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Tina S : Look this. All students are Muslims here. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=97561

Dec 7, 2009 at 09:34 AM, Monday

Zakir, Hossain , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Zakir Hossain : Thanks for your insightful and nice comments; I don't see any point in which you disagree with me or the true facts. They have quota system, and I don't see how you distinguish between the school and the college section separately, since it is the same institution. And I see that you do agree that they are manipulative. Regarding your questions about why Muslims act like that, and why Muslims are making themselves vulnerable to those things, well, you have to understand that surely people are being deceived in many ways in many other sectors in society but they still do let themselves get deceived naturally. Like, people buy bad products everyday based on the influence they get from the TV advertisements, even though they know that advertisements are not true. People know that alcohol is prohibited in Christianity but still Christians have alcohol, why? Girls allow the male class-mates to take them to places and use them, why? Don't the girls know that these are bad and harmful for them? Why does people elect the same corrupt government even thought they know that they are corrupt? Help me out to get these answers and I'll get you yours.

Dec 7, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Monday

Tina, S , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Tina S : Well, what people do, when they buy a bad thing for the first time then he will never go to buy it again. Isn’t it? So when Muslims get know that it’s harmful then why do they admit their second child in this school? I know many Muslim families whose all daughters study in this school and more eagerly than Christians. And Holy Cross doesn’t do any advertisements in anywhere. People elect the same corrupt government even if they know that they are corrupt because they have no option. “No Vote” is very recent and the majority didn’t get it well. But Muslim schools are many. Christians who drink alcohol they are not actual Christian and girls’ who allow male mates they actually don’t know correctly or they may unable to follow the exact way.

Dec 8, 2009 at 12:08 AM, Tuesday

Zakir, Hossain , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Zakir Hossain : My point exactly, and as you should be able to see if you observe, that people don't stop buying bad products even though they realize that what the advertise says is not true. Besides, Holy Cross College do makes advertises, but that advertise doesn't comes in TV or news paper, it's not like that. I know that certain naive people always thinks that advertise always have to be on TV, but that's not really true. This college uses all their political and social and religious influence to get students and their parents. Moreover, what makes you think that there are so many Muslim schools or colleges? I don't see much. There's only a few schools and colleges for girls in Dhaka, only a few, even with all of them the demand is not met. What made you think that there's a lot of Muslim schools I don't get it, where do you see them?

Dec 8, 2009 at 01:24 AM, Tuesday

Tina, S , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Tina S : I studied in a Muslim college. Where are Christian colleges for Bangla medium for girls? Holy Cross and then what else? Yeah there are Christian schools but the number is very few. Most of them are only for boys. Bangla medium schools for girls' are not many. An easy way: look at newspapers when any public result publishes, then all name of schools and colleges are Muslim.

Dec 8, 2009 at 01:46 AM, Tuesday

Zakir, Hossain , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Zakir Hossain : That's really false information. You might have studied in a Muslim college because that is better than Holy Cross college, which college did you study? I can't think of many Muslim educational institutes in Dhaka except for Madrasa which are much fewer in number. There might be only 1 - 2 institutes under Dhaka board that are Muslim institutes, all the Madrasa are under the Madrasa Shikkha board, not Dhaka Education Board. Anyway, you probably didn't hear about SOS Harman Mainer College, St. Judes College etc, they all teach girls. Besides that, your information is a complete falsehood, these missionaries have taken a hugely financed project to attack our children, such as St. Joseph Higher Secondary School, Notre Dame College etc. There are only 2 directly government controlled famous schools in Dhaka, whereas under Christian control there are much more then 10. And I don't know of any school under exclusive Muslim control, and even if there is they are not as much influential. Like I am a student of Dhaka Residential Model College, which is an autonomous education institute and not Muslim controlled at all, but a neighboring school St. Joseph Higher Secondary School, is exclusively Christian controlled. Try to see that a man of any religion can become the head and policy maker of Dhaka City College, but that's not possible in case of Holy Cross College. Moreover, these girl's schools are making a semi-monopoly on the demand of girl's education, and bribing to stop other institutions to rise.

Dec 8, 2009 at 02:49 AM, Tuesday

Tina, S , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Tina S : What’s your problem? Now it’s your personal problem that you can't tolerate any Christian Institutes in a Muslim country. So if I posted 1000 comments then you will post 2500 comments to prove that Christians are doing crimes. These institutes provide religious speech only Christian students. They never force any non Christian students to convert. They also don’t take any activities to do this. Even in Holy Cross every our annual prayer is started with Muslims’ prayer always. Our school always gives preference to Muslim students. You are fully wrong or can’t tolerate that Christian institute is getting reputed than Muslims. There are so many x-students but do you pick any single one who as converted? This institute teaches students properly, there is a tight regulation. It does not educate Christianity to any non Christians.

Dec 8, 2009 at 05:53 AM, Tuesday

Zakir, Hossain , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Zakir Hossain : I've wrote a whole article on what my problem is with this and this kind of institutes, that deceives and manipulates the people in the name of religion and cast, I can recommend you to read it again. I know of several Christian organization in Bangladesh, that are much healthy and nice, gentle but not the educational institutes. When you can't show a logic then you are showing anger. All the information that I gave are true, and you have made a few little mistakes. Don't just say that this college gives preference to the Muslims, give me some prove. Based on what logic are you saying that they give preference to Muslims or the activities that I mentioned they do to manipulate our children are not true, show me some prove if you can. Sure, it might be true that they say some good things to mislead people, but neither in their mission or vision statement or philosophy or in their activities they don't do such things. And what makes you think that Holy Cross College is getting reputed than others? Check your results, there are other institutes are making really good results. Even you went to have your HSC from another college because this college didn't serve your need.

Dec 8, 2009 at 06:08 AM, Tuesday

Tina, S , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Tina S : Read my earlier comments to know that why I admitted another college. I'm not showing anger. When I was a student of this school then I saw that teachers always give responsibilities to class arrangements, maintaining Muslim students, make leader from Muslim students etc. Actually our school always gives preferences to good students. Muslim students have different prayer room. Holy Cross is reputed. If its not then you shouldn’t concerned about it.:-) There are so many Christian schools which name you don’t know. Most churches in Bangladesh have a school. First you give me some prove that Holy Cross manipulate students. I never saw in my entire 5 years school life that our school misleads students. You can look over other schools’ students. School students go out with their male friends instead to go to school. School doesn’t care about this, it will not go to investigate that why students absent in class. School only doesn’t allow students to wear veil during classes but it’s totally bogus that they wear veil on the road, I had some class mates who wear “borka” and after class they wear it inside the classroom. Don’t put fake information to show you correct.

Dec 8, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Tuesday

Zakir, Hossain , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Zakir Hossain : Surely you might want to hide things because you are a Christian and a former student, but if you can't see something that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. If you can't see how they are manipulating or misleading then you should look harder. I've already given several proves of that in my article, such as the song, the admission process, the religious preference, lectures, teachers and others. If you are overlooking them then you are just not ready to accept the truth and Holy Cross College have brain washed you pretty well. I would have wrote an article about every other institute that are doing these kind of things, if it came into my observation, as much as I could observe I've written, besides the idea came to me to write on this topic when you wrote an article praising this deceptive organization. They are deceptive that's the reason you are thinking that you are not manipulated while you actually are. The song is not supposed to sang by even true Christians also, that song is partly alright for Catholics. They even made you to sing that thing every day, and you don't regret that because you probably don't even know that it's not right for you to say things like that. I have talked in person with several students and I can always produce such girls who have been harassed because they tried to wear borka within the walls of that college. But you are actually avoiding my points. If you could change the leading person of Holy Cross College then you could have change a few things, don't you agree that you can't place a Muslim leader in charge of the college? It's actually they are afraid of losing control, not Muslims, cause they are doing the wrong things, not Muslims. Don't try to mislead readers with your false information.

Dec 8, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Tuesday

Tina, S , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Tina S : Now at last I come to this conclusion that you know these from your female friends so they only report to you some bogus fraction to cover their own dishonesty. They might not want to wear “borka” so they blamed my school. How funny!! There is no mistake in admission procedures. All students have to buy forms and then take test. Most teachers are Muslims in my school. You please visit my school and verify with your own eyes. Many Christian students are not allowed. Only merit students get chances. Only 5 Christian students were in my batch, among them 3 were Baptists. You tell me what should I believe, I saw in my own eyes that Muslims students wear “borka” very courteously in the classroom before to go to outside.

Dec 8, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Tuesday

Zakir, Hossain , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Zakir Hossain : See, what you are saying is not possible, I've discussed this not only with the former students of the college, but also a teacher of the college as well as the gate keeper of the entry gate. I investigated and talked to them because a friend of mine get harassed by the teachers and the guardian of my friend had to talk to the authority, but the college didn't agree to bend any rule for a Muslim girl, so my friend had to continue according to them. I have talked to over 30 different girls, from various batch, all of my senior, junior and batch mate students from that college told me those things that I wrote, and the things that I could find when I went to talk to the people of the institute. If you want I can take you to the door keeper and I can show you how he stops anyone if anyone tries to get inside wearing borka/hijab. He's orders are to make the take off the borka/hijab in the street before entering. So the question of wearing hijab/borka after class before going outside is out of question. It's very easy, just go and try for it and you'll know the truth. You don't know because you never tried, you never tried to do hijab. But I've already seen the way you argue illogically, you say that you are right and wikipedia is wrong, as well as all the girls are wrong only you are right.

Dec 8, 2009 at 11:12 AM, Tuesday

Tina, S , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Tina S : You are really a kind person. You said in your earlier comments that why girls allow male mate as they know that its harmful? Then you went with your girl friend in her college. Was this girl done allow a male mate like you in her place? Huh, Holy Cross doesn’t allow any student without uniform that’s why don’t allow them with veil. I know very well. I didn't have to find anything. Your girls friends wanted you to come their place to met you that’s' why they lied you. No teachers harass any students.Teachers who want to wear veil they can, you may not know that Sisters wear veil and long dresses. It supposes that you are very interested to know and talk to Holy Cross girls rathen than to know actual fact. Thats why you don't know well. If you want to know more and more about Holy Cross girls then please go with any of your girl friend and try to know. You have more than 30 friends from same college besides you know that it’s a manipulated college and so students are also manipulated....then what does it mean? So I am confused and I cant understand that what you do want.

Dec 8, 2009 at 11:44 PM, Tuesday

Zakir, Hossain , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Zakir Hossain : The student that I referred here is my younger sister, as a student of the Holy Cross College you are suppose to know that none of the boys are allowed unless they are the guardian, I entered and talked to people because I entered as a guardian of a student. So, before just pointing at someone and saying something bad to someone you should think twice, you didn't ask if it was right, you put forwarded an allegation against me without any prove. This kind of behavior is called personal attack and for which you are actually pollution a healthy discussion. And since I've been in different universities, I had a chance to hear from a lot of students who passed SSC and HSC from this institution, how can that be a crime I don't know. As you tried to show, I think it is clear that you are a blind fan of this institute or this institute is paying any kind of money to make advertisement for them.

Dec 9, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Wednesday

Tina, S , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Tina S : Very good. You are the winner by saying lie and because its your site. Congratulations.

Dec 9, 2009 at 12:32 AM, Wednesday

Tina, S , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Tina S : And you said that your friend was facing problems..and now you are saying that she was your sister!!! :O Delete your previous comments and again put sister inplace of friend. Then come to quarrel with me.

Dec 9, 2009 at 12:37 AM, Wednesday

Tina, S , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Tina S : "I investigated and talked to them because a friend of mine get harassed by the teachers and the guardian of my friend had to talk to the authority, but the college didn't agree to bend any rule for a Muslim girl, so my friend had to continue according to them. I have talked to over 30 different girls, from various batch, all of my senior, junior and batch mate students from that college told me those things that I wrote, and the things that I could find when I went to talk to the people of the institute." its your comment.

Dec 9, 2009 at 12:38 AM, Wednesday

Zakir, Hossain , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Zakir Hossain : I didn't lie about anything, and I've never said it's my site; everyone knows that it's our site, and we have the same right as all of us. Anyway, those "more then 30" students that I referred to are not all of my friends, but as a whole I indicated to them as friends, if you read carefully then you'd notice that I said that some of them were senior, junior or same aged. Some of them where my direct friends, some of them where friend of my friends, some of them were my students, some of them where sisters of my students, and one of them was my sister. It's not very hard to understand. When I'm teaching a group of students, I'd refer to them as students even if one of them is my brother. Just like that when I'm indicating the group of friends or known people from which I heard about this college I don't explicitly indicate who is sister and who is guardian of my student and who is my student actually. The way you are approaching is simply aggressive and this is called personal attack. I'd advice you to stop attacking me personally.

Dec 9, 2009 at 12:43 AM, Wednesday

Tina, S , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Tina S : I am not attacking you. You said on the 14 # poin. Read it again. You wrote your friend and now you are saying your sister. Whatever, okay, Holy Cross is bad, than what will happen? I am not interested about your personal matters. You said thats why I said. Anyone can put this point that one time you said friend and another time friend. Think and remind who was she first. Be well.

Dec 9, 2009 at 12:52 AM, Wednesday

Zakir, Hossain , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Zakir Hossain : Thanks for agreeing with me, I appreciate it.

Dec 9, 2009 at 12:54 AM, Wednesday

Tina, S , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Tina S : You and I is nothing to measuring good or bad. If Holy Cross is bad then there is no good school in Bangladesh. And you are very much disagree and disturbed for minorities. Then why didn’t you study Madrassa? If school or college doesn’t put any effect then why all other schools and colleges don’t put their name on the 100% pass list? Even Viqarunnase don't do this.

Dec 9, 2009 at 01:05 AM, Wednesday

q, q , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

q q : How dare you to talk like that about Holy Cross???Listen I was a Holy Cross student and I'm muslim.And what u say is totally unacceptable.I've just passed my HSC from Holy Cross and my result is A .I also had wrong idea about this college...but I'm now happy becoz I got the opportunity to study here.I've learned so many things from this college that I cant explain....I couldnt learn that from any other college.I've also learned so many things about life without just studies.Dont u judge anything without knowing ok???This college has given me so much..I never expected that much.....And u r all wrong about the religion thing.I'm a Muslim.And there's no discrimination of religion here.There r muslim teachers more than Christians.If u could study there,Only thgen u could understand how awesome college is it.Dont u dare to comment like this again about this College OK????

Aug 1, 2010 at 07:19 AM, Sunday

q, q , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

q q : My result is A (A plus) *** I think I printed it wrong....

Aug 1, 2010 at 07:20 AM, Sunday

q q : A Plus **

Aug 1, 2010 at 07:20 AM, Sunday

q, q , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

q q : And ya u have more than 30 frnds like that???I've 1500 Holy Cross friends...Do u want to discuss about Holy Cross College with us??????

Aug 1, 2010 at 07:25 AM, Sunday

q, q , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

q q : And ya they never tried to convert Muslims to Chiristions...they respect all religions.....They dont allow Borkha in Class becoz they caught many students earlier who were talking through mobile in the class...using Borkha to hide it....and there were girls who have sent their younger sister in class wearing Borkha instead them....Thats why they dont allow Borkha....Nothing else...They never told us anything bad about our religion........They've always respected our religion.....

Aug 1, 2010 at 07:47 AM, Sunday

Zakir, Hossain , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Zakir Hossain : You are just saying these stuffs cause you went to that college and as an ex-student the name of the college get attached with your own. This is pathetic; just to say that you went to a good school you are trying to manipulate the truth. I've personally talked to sister polin a few times and tried to tell her that she should allow students to wear whatever they want, but she didn't agree. I know 4 student's parents who has suffered from the same problem. Not only that they are trying to manipulate the students religiously they are also trying to invoke their culture over us. They make the female students to play baseball. I know it is a bit tricky for brain-washed holycross students but that's how you are suppose to break a nation's back bone; by doing devilish thing pretending to be an angel. You are just saying that it is good, I don't see you showing a reason why is it good. Anyway, all of your messages are replied so I wouldn't bother to give more.

Aug 1, 2010 at 07:54 AM, Sunday

q, q , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

q q : Hey did I ever tell u that I'm from Holy Cross school???Listen I'm from BAF Shaheen School Dhaka.And I also had bad idea about HCC till i got admitted there.They never brain washed us.....Even I used to say bad stuffs about them b4 I got admitted into the college.....Dont judge it without knowing....I donno whats ur problem!!Why r u even saying these stuffs about thios college??Just bcoz ur sister couldnt get admitted???I'm not from Holy Cross School and even I'm surprised that I'm saying this about this college...coz I never used to like this college earlier....But this college has taught me a lot I cant ignore....

Aug 1, 2010 at 08:13 AM, Sunday

q, q , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

q q : /Not only that they are trying to manipulate the students religiously they are also trying to invoke their culture over us/ How can u ever think that????They never did that with us...they 've always respected our religion.....and invoke their culture??I wish u could once read in that college so that u could really know about it............

Aug 1, 2010 at 08:16 AM, Sunday

Zakir, Hossain , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Zakir Hossain : You are way too confused, you are telling me that that you went to that college and again you are asking me who told me that? There's no manipulation with you cause you probably a christian yourself or at least like to think in that way, and since you couldn't get into a better college you get in there to do your hsc. Anyway, in your answer, unfortunately some of my students and the sister did get admitted in the school section of the college and they passed their ssc from there. And since they get the board registration from that college before knowing how devilish they are the couldn't change their school. Listen, it's not bad if you study in a christian institute such as a college in usa or uk; but these people came here with a mission, their mission is to "propagate" christianity in Bangladesh, so they are using the college as a medium. Instead of jumping so much, try reading the previous comments and you'll know that your false, baseless statements are answered already. Thanks for reading it though.

Aug 1, 2010 at 08:27 AM, Sunday

q, q , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

q q : And for ur kind information...They allow girls to wear Borkha..But only White color.......

Aug 1, 2010 at 08:27 AM, Sunday

q, q , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

q q : And I'm not Christian ....I've told u b4 I'm a muslim.............

Aug 1, 2010 at 08:28 AM, Sunday

Tina, S , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Tina S : Whats the heck! I'm being bored to receive the notification of those arguments..hey..Himika..there is nothing gonna change with that stubborn guy. Actually he didn't able to get any well-known college and also his friends so he is actually felling jealous..nothing else..all know this truth that Holy Cross is Holy Cross..there is nothing to compare with this..who cares if this one guy doesn't want to agree.. And some people have idiot thoughts..whatever will happen they will never come to accept this..they are always throwing new idiotic thoughts..just ignore those rubbish..He's trying to show that he is so so religious..can't think a girl without a borkha..lol..they mind a full borkha for their mind first.

Aug 1, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Sunday

Tina, S , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Tina S : they need a full borkha for their mind first.(tader moner modhe atto kalima j tara sobaykei nijer moto dakhe..you know kak(crow) chokh bondho kore churi kore so kew take dakhche na)this guy is from Govt.Bangla college..how he can compare a good college..he doesn't have the minimum ability to apply a good college..nothing good must not acceptable from him. And this is actually the waste of time. All students from HCC are good..and always will be..the World know..

Aug 1, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Sunday

Zakir, Hossain , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Zakir Hossain : @stssbd, hmm, it really makes me think. If you really didn't care what I think then why did you make the first 14 comments? It really getting me everytime, since you are so good student that couldn't even put your comment in english, I guess, I should reply in Bangla too, so here goes, "angur fol tok, juktite na parle ebhabe chara upay ki? ta chara amar moto etto kharap student der kase holy cross er meyera porte ashe, aha.". And I don't blame you, girl like you won't get a guy if you don't open up your clothes so borka won't work for you.

Aug 1, 2010 at 04:27 PM, Sunday

q, q , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

q q : @SSBD:I totally agree wuith u....Ha ha u r ryt.....some people will never accept the truth...they will only judge by seeing the cover....without knowing ....they wont accept that they r wrong...so lets stop commenting here.... :D @AAZ H:You dont even know any of us...how can u comment like this??? *girl like you won't get a guy if you don't open up your clothes so borka won't work for you.** Listen u like Holy Cross or not its ur choice...But u have no right to say these things to me or her....u dont even know us....and u know..we may not wear Borkha...But that doesnt mean we *Open up* our clothes ok???For ur kind info...I wear salwar Kamiz...and perfectly........ U r bigger than me..I dont wanna teach u anything....mayb u know more than me...But u should b careful about what u say about a girl....specially about their character nd dress up's....without knowing..u cant judge...u r not a girl,,so u'll never understand how ur words can affect a girl...how would u know what a girl feels when they hear this things..whatever I should stop commenting here....and I dont wanna comment anything about u...its ur opinion to write about HCC..But u have no right to judge us without knowing....try to respect a girl....just bcoz we dont wear borkha doesnt mean we dont have any character.....and I've seen many girls who just wear borkha to hide themselves..they come to college or coaching wearing borkha..then call theis boyfriend...and sneak away.....nobody can recognize them bcoz they wear borkha....Whatever that doesnt mean I'm talking about ur sister or frnds...coz I wont comment about them without knowing...I was furious at 1st after seeing ur comments about our college.But now I regret that I read this article.........Whatever take care.......

Aug 2, 2010 at 04:42 AM, Monday

Zakir, Hossain , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Zakir Hossain : @Himika, you do seem like to be a good girl but you are getting it wrong again, who told you that I don't know stssbd? I know her better than her parents. You believed her when she said things about me, but you don't believe me when I'm saying things about her? That's just being partial. I even have proves with pictures how she opens up, and she even have a police case in farm gate area police station for "bitching around". I said everything after knowing about that girl and holy cross college. Listen this is a open website, you can publish as many pages, write-ups, audio, video, pictures whatever you want. I expressed my observation, and I assure you that I was always truthful about everything. And you can publish your article if you like, you are a registered member, who's stoping you? And once again, I did not judge her without knowing, I know what type of girl she is and how many guys she did things with.

Aug 2, 2010 at 05:24 AM, Monday

q, q , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

q q : OMG really???Sorry I didnt know that.............Sorry..... can u tell me which year she passed???

Aug 2, 2010 at 05:27 AM, Monday

q, q , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

q q : coz I've heard about a case like that many days ago thats why I asked.....

Aug 2, 2010 at 05:28 AM, Monday

Zakir, Hossain , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Zakir Hossain : Yeah, I can tell you, she get rejected from science group when she was in class 8 then she changed group to Arts and get into Holy Cross School section, after passing SSC from Holy Cross School section she get into a different college, Dhaka City College, she didn't even study in your favorite HCC. As far as I remember she passed her HSC in 2005. I know her since her SSC passing years. Listen, if you really like something then you should be able criticize that something, I get that you like your college so much, but you should have a open mind about their mistakes and bad things too. I didn't say anything to offend you or I didn't attacked you personally until you asked me about her, but both of you did attack me personally, that's just rude.

Aug 2, 2010 at 05:33 AM, Monday

q, q , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

q q : Attack??hehehe.whatever forget about that...every1 has their own opinion....

Aug 2, 2010 at 05:40 AM, Monday

Tina, S , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Tina S : Very funny..we guys have enough time for discussing such things. I know who am I and how am I. When boys are get desperate then they are saying these nasty words against a girl. No one knows me perfectly. Never.. Anyway..if you can able to honor a person then you can get back. I'm not rejected from science group. I was interested to Business and that's why I studied in DCC. Miss Hemika..I think you also know Mr. Zakir Hossain..and he might wash your brain. To Mr. Zakir Hossain, may be I'm bad. But who cares..I have friends and I like to spend time with them.its wrong to his way.its totally his personal mater. That's very bad manner to say those wrong words about me. Zakir wanted to trying to show good and bad things..but if you are really trying to say something good then you must respect people first. There is no police case..that was rubbish. Leave me alone..I want to delete my comments from here but I can;t..the notification are bothering me. I'm tired..

Aug 3, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Tuesday

Zakir, Hossain , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Zakir Hossain : @Himika, I don't want to comment on anyone's personal matters unless I'm forced to; but I said everything true and I have proves to prove that. @stssbd, no one will reply if you don't comment here. And try to learn english a little better before using it.

Aug 3, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Tuesday

swandipta, sadiq , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

swandipta sadiq : i am strongly protesting your post.... i am student of holy cross school and college. i have passed 7 years of my life studying there... what i am today is completely built up by my Alma matter holy cross. and when the matter comes for religion, let me tell u holy cross strongly emphasize to gain deep belief of their religion. Muslim, hindu,budhdhist, christian....girls of all religion in bangladesh studies there and get every opportunity to exercise their religion. holy cross has Namaz room where muslim girls can say their prayer and i think we can hardly find a school which has prayer rooms for every religion. and holy cross takes care of every single student to ensure that they make a strong base as student and get admitted in the best institutes later and holds best professions in the country.. mr,zakir hossain, we the holy cross girls have strongest emotion for our alma matter. so pls dont write anything that u r misinformed...know everything clearly and then make ur blogpost.

May 4, 2012 at 08:10 AM, Friday

Adrita, Islam , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Adrita Islam : Bro, u dont even have any idea what u r talking abt. were u a student thr? no! so how can u say such stupid things so confidently??? if u hv written these things based on some info u got fro one or two girls thn i suggest u research better. 1st of all, yes its true that we are not allowed to wear hijab during classtime, but not in college. girls are allowed to wear scarf over their uniform if they want. I'hv never heard any1 complain, wonder how u did if u hadnt been a girl previously and actually studied there. 2nd of all, holy cross actually taught us to mix with people of every religion and respect each one. I guess our religion also says that we should respect other people's views. I hv seen people who dont mix with hindu people or think they are inferior or something, But holy cross taught us to maintain our religion while respecting others. We have separate prayer room and i never heard any teacher protest if anyone wanted to say their prayer even in the middle of a cls. Anout our song, do u even know what alma mater means?? try GOOGLE. It wont disappoint u. The song dosnt tell us to hail to the "cross" it tells us to hail to our college. May b u need to know the whole lyrics. And about the politics bulshit, R U FREAKING KIDDING ME???? Holy cross is probably the most non-political institution in the country!!!!!!! U cant get a student inside by money or power. Yes in college, they sometime take request from teachers and ex students, and i know this bcoz i'hv worked during addmision once. And that also is bcoz exam system for taking students in college is no longer valid in our country. But in school, NEVER, i repeat never will they take any request or favor from any1. U wanna know abt politics, half of my cousins passed from Viquarunnisa noon school and all of them were admitted there by one of my uncle who has some influence there. And finally the EXTRA CURRICULAR activities, my allah knows, how many time i hv thanked my school for making us involved in these bcoz it built my character, taught me how to work with others, taught me what to do in which situation. most of the time students VOLUNTEER to work in these things. And i know how much we all enjoy these. Anyways, i cant change if u r really stupid enough to argue more on these topic. But i do hope that u understand the actual facts and plz be well informed b4 u jump to any stupid conlusions.

May 5, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Saturday

T, S , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

T S : The person who have written this bullshit article actually he is showing that he is a really stupid and nonsense public..! Actually he is jealous of Holy Cross School and College. Now he keeps silent. Not only wrote this bullshit also he attacked innocent girls whom he didn't know actually. I had no intention to leave comment here but couldn't stop myself..Whom you know from Holy Cross? Please let us know so that you can talk to her..Hope she was thrown away from Holy Cross because of bad result or any nonsense works like you thats why she and you are breaking your neck by shouting these bullshit..!

May 7, 2012 at 01:06 AM, Monday

Zakir, Hossain , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Zakir Hossain : @Swandipta Sadiq, @Adrita Islam, Thanks for your comments, I was a bit busy so couldn't reply earlier. But have you actually read the post completely before protesting? The things that are analyzed in there are given with proof within the article. I have provided every argument with proof already; it's not based on what someone might have said. If you have been a student there then didn't you read the song of the college that asks you to be loyal at the cross? A Hindu or Jew or Muslim whatever religion you are you shouldn't dedicate your loyalty to the cross, not even all the Christians do that, only Roman Catholics are said to do that. The institute itself is a Missionary institute, which means it is there to serve the mission of the church. The money earned from the institute goes to the church, and the mission of the church is to convert the people into their religion. That's the mission they are sent to be in our country. And they are converting a lot of people, not just adults but also through children. Do you know the increase in the number of the Christians in last 30 - 40 years? Christianity is neither an Aryan nor non-Aryan religion, where are all the Christians came from? Do you know how any inhabitant of our country become Christians? They are doing it all over the world. The article just describes their strategy of converting and manipulating the youth of our country through the schools and colleges they are running through the church, and proves it with argument within the article. And you yourself is a further proof, look at yourself, you are advocating the institute. They teach their student to become advocates of the institute so that they can spread their propaganda through you; exactly as I wrote in the post. Good students are produced by most of the institutes of our country, not just this one college. There are several great colleges/schools are there in our country that could have get you where you are now, and actually you could have been impartial about the manipulation such institutes employs. You can read it completely and the other comments and replies to see the other arguments, all of these are discussed before.

May 17, 2012 at 06:42 AM, Thursday

Zakir, Hossain , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

Zakir Hossain : @Tina S, Even after so many years you still couldn’t learn English? I have argued with you about this before, so re-call those. But shouldn’t you learn to speak a little better? With your poor language and manners you are actually proving what kind of family and education institutes you have been in, it just shows what your family-school-college-friends failed to teach you anything good.

May 17, 2012 at 06:42 AM, Thursday

T, SS , ConveyLive.com, Photos, Picture, Album

T SS : After ages..it feels so good to realize that how lucky I am..! And to see how a person can be hypocrite to be superior by pulling other person down...Almighty God has proved by His grace and its now very clear that who were right and who were wrong..who is now living better life and who is not.. Because God was always there and will be..Liar, dishonest and fake people are always try to prove themselves as they know them... I can agree that I know nothing and I may be not a good person but I can say that by the grace of God i am happy with my family..whoever said bad thing about me in this page he already had his punishment by God.. so cheers..!!

Jul 2, 2014 at 03:51 PM, Wednesday

Please Signup to comment on this article